Unique Ideas To Spruce Up Your Cabinets
After cabinet refinishing in Brigham City, WoodWorks Refurbishing can also help you get the most out of every square inch of your cabinets!
Let’s take a look at a few ideas to help make your cabinets look their best and also provide even more convenience and organization for you in your kitchen.
Tips To Maximize Your Cabinet Potential
- Add track or accent lighting underneath upper cabinets. There are many LED battery powered options available online that are very affordable and easy to install. Many come with a remote control and dimmable feature to customize the lighting in your kitchen.
- Clear up counter space by utilizing underneath upper cabinets for storage. For example, install a paper towel rod or hooks to hang glassware or small appliances. There are also hooks to hold large utensils, hang bananas, and so much more. These can usually be installed using a type of command strip so you don’t have to screw into the bottom of your cabinets.
- Also maximize space by installing rods or hooks inside cabinet doors. This can be especially beneficial underneath the sink to hang hand towels or store garbage bags, sponges, household cleaners, and other small items.
- As simple as it sounds, swap out cabinet hardware for a fresh set. You might be surprised what a difference this one change can make.
- Install a gadget to hold and fold up a tablet or other electronic device underneath your upper cabinets. This allows you to get the screen out of sight when it’s not in use. There are also foldable tv’s made especially for under cabinets.
Cabinet Refinishing In Brigham City
Our team knows all about unveiling and preserving the potential of original kitchen cabinets.
Through cabinet refinishing in Brigham City, you can enjoy the look of brand new custom cabinetry within a more affordable budget.