Spring is the perfect time to finally tackle that nagging home improvement project you’ve been putting off for months—and WoodWorks Refurbishing can help as your Utah cabinet refinishers!
We specialize in helping people enjoy a more beautiful and more functional home for a price that’s manageable and reasonable.
So now is the perfect time to dive into a few projects that are simple, affordable, and can make a big impact on the look, feel, and value of your home.
Spring Do-It-Yourself Projects
1. It may sound simple, but spring really is the perfect time to take on deep cleaning! And if you make your own cleaning products, now is also ideal for mixing those so they can be on hand when you need them throughout the year.
2. Take advantage of the warm weather by pruning back limbs on trees and branches, raking up leaves, mowing your lawn, and planting new annuals in pots and flower beds.
3. Enlist the help of Utah cabinet refinishers to refresh your existing cabinets for a modern, fresh look.
4. Wipe down and wash your walls and baseboards, and even add a fresh coat of paint to help your home look polished and clean.
5. Take a look at your closet and donate any old or unused items. You may also consider packing away winter items to make room for spring and summer clothes.
6. Clean the outside of your home as well by power washing brick, stone, siding, and trim.
7. Clean your area rugs annually to remove dirt, stains, allergens, and more.
8. After the fall and winter season, spring is the ideal time to clean out rain gutters and pipes to free any obstructions and also help your home look its best, too.
9. Clean the inside and outside of your windows until they shine so you can enjoy the bright light coming in this spring and summer.
10. Service your HVAC unit and other large appliances each spring season.
Utah Cabinet Refinishers
WoodWorks Refurbishing is here for you each spring season and beyond to help make your home look and be its best.